Jamb admission status checking portal 2020/2021. This post is for all candidates that have been offered provisional admission for 2020/2021 academic session.
Names of all admitted candidates will be available on jamb portal. Admitted candidates must visit jamb portal to Accept or Reject admission given to them.
This is something you must do before you print your admission letter or even start your admission clearance.
Most candidates will be given the course they chose for admission while others might be given admission in courses they didn’t apply for.
With your O level (WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) result combination, we are going to show you if you should accept or reject course given to you by jamb or your institution.
Were you given admission in courses you didn’t apply for? Does you O level result fits your admission? What about candidates with awaiting result. Read below to see full information.
Candidates will have to create a profile on jamb portal before they can accept or reject their admission offer. Also, you can then print Jamb Admission Letter from your profile.
Note: This post is for both Direct Entry and UTME candidates.
Read Also: JAMB Result Checker 2020/2021
How To Accept Or Reject Admission Offer On Jamb CAPS
Read below and see why you should accept or reject admission on jamb portal (website) with reasons.
- Go to jamb portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Create a new profile or login if you have registered before. Your email address and jamb registration number will be required.
- On the portal, click on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”
- Also, select “Admission Status” on the left hand side of the portal.
- Confirm you jamb registration number and click on search.
- Your admission status will be displayed to you.
- There you will be given option to accept or reject the admission offer.
Note: You may not be able to get the admission back once rejected!
Things you should consider before accepting or rejecting you admission.
- Check if your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE result correspond to the course you were given
- Confirm if you chose the right subject combination in Jamb
- Your given course must be what you applied for or related to it
You can accept or reject your admission offer with a mobile phone or laptop. You do not need to pay any money for this service.
If you have questions or would like us to help you more on this post,
Kindly drop your comments below and wait online shortly to get feedback from us. Also, check your email inbox for our response.