Kaduna State Civil Service job recruitment and application guidelines is here. This page will show you how to apply for government jobs in kaduna State.
Kaduna State Civil Service Commission job portal is www.kdsg.gov.ng. Interested should read this post carefully to see available job vacancies in the government sector and how to apply.
Kdsg job application form is generally free and graduates and undergraduates are eligible to apply. See more instructions below.
Here Are Some Keywords To Help You Search For KDSG Job Recruitment
- When will kaduna state start 2020 recruitment
- Is teachers recruitment form out?
- How do I get Civil Service job
- Latest job in kaduna state for fresh graduate
- Do I need a bachelor degree or Master’s degree to get job?
Qualifications & Requirements
Job Seekers should check the below requirement;
- Must be a citizen of the nation
- Have a Bachelor degree
- Have OND or HND
- Master’s degree or above
- Minimum WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result
- Must have completed NYSC or have letter of exemption
- Physically and mentally fit
- Candidates must have good medical health records
- Good CV
- Kdsg will hire all qualified candidates
How To Apply
Kdsg job application process is very easy. Candidates can search for job anytime by visiting the recruitment portal.
- Go to www.kdsg.gov.ng
- Select recruitment from the menu
- The job portal will open
- Can can do job search by category or select any available opportunity
- From there, you will see more instructions to register and apply
- Make sure you register with a valid email address and other contact info
Candidates seeking for government jobs in kaduna state should visit the portal above to see all job listings. Kaduna State will also publish news on teachers recruitment on the website.
However, you can request for more job updates in kaduna state by posting your comments below.
You will receive latest news and updates from us.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.