Kano State Polytechnic Post-Utme Form 2020/2021 — Eligibility & How To Apply.
Finally, Kano State polytechnic has released it’s post-utme form for interested candidates.
As a result of this development, students who wrote the 2020 JAMB and scored up to 120 are qualified to apply.
Details concerning the requirements for admission and how to apply will be fully discussed in this platform.
Hence, no student should worry about how to apply for the post-utme or what to know about the exam.
Niger State polytechnic admits both OND and HND students but they both have different requirements. See the different requirements for OND & HND prospective students.
- OND prospective students should have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Students must have written the 2020/2021 JAMB exams and score up to 120 .
- Prospective students who chose Kano State polytechnic as their first choice of polytechnic in JAMB are eligible. Students who did not choose Kano State polytechnic in JAMB can still apply but would have to buy change of institution form.
HND Students Requirements
HND students who wish to apply for their HND program in Kano State polytechnic must;
- Have their OND certificate.
- Have a CGPA of 2.5 from their OND result .
- Also study a related course with what course he/she wants to apply for.
Now, we would also have to discuss how to apply for admission in Kano state polytechnic.
How To Apply
- Application is through the polytechnic’s registration portal @ www.kanostatepoly.edu.ng
- Also, click on new registration for either OND or HND students.
- Click on OND program for OND students, while HND prospective students should click on HND registration.
- Make a payment of N2000 to allow you get the form online.
- Fill the form online with necessary details. U
- Upload O’level result for OND candidates while HND candidates should upload ND certificate and statement of result.
How Much Is The Post-Utme Form?
Kano State polytechnic post-utme form is sold at N2000. Though this fee does not include bank charges. The payment should be made either in the school’s microfinance bank or any other bank via Remita.
Note : Prospective candidates should however note that Kano state post-utme form 2020/2021 is not yet out!
Nevertheless, this site would be updated upon the release of the form.
Therefore, interested candidates are advised to bookmark this page and visit frequently to get latest Kano state polytechnic updates.
Feel free to drop your comments and questions about this update and they would be attended to.
Kindly do well to share this information among people who you think might need it. Thank you!