Kano State Polytechnic Post-Utme Form 2021/2022. Check eligibility & how to apply here.
Finally, Kano State polytechnic has released it’s post-utme form for interested candidates.
As a result of this development, students who wrote the 2021/2022 JAMB and scored up to 120 are qualified to apply for this admission.
Details concerning the requirements for admission and how to apply will be fully discussed in this platform.
Hence, no student should worry about how to apply for the post-utme or what to know about the exam.
Kano Poly Post UTME Requirements and Qualification 2021/2022
Niger State polytechnic admits both OND and HND students but they both have different requirements. See the different requirements for OND & HND prospective students.
- OND prospective students should have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Students must have written the 2021/2022 JAMB exams and score up to 120 .
- Prospective students who chose Kano State polytechnic as their first choice of polytechnic in JAMB are eligible. Students who did not choose Kano State polytechnic in JAMB can still apply but would have to buy change of institution form.
HND Students Requirements
HND students who wish to apply for their HND program in Kano State polytechnic must;
- Have their OND certificate.
- Have a CGPA of 2.5 from their OND result .
- Also study a related course with what course he/she wants to apply for.
Now, we would also have to discuss how to apply for admission in Kano state polytechnic.
How to Apply
- Application is through the polytechnic’s registration portal @ www.kanostatepoly.edu.ng
- Also, click on new registration for either OND or HND students.
- Click on OND program for OND students, while HND prospective students should click on HND registration.
- Make a payment of N2000 to allow you get the form online.
- Fill the form online with necessary details. U
- Upload O’level result for OND candidates while HND candidates should upload ND certificate and statement of result.
How Much is Kano Poly Form?
Kano State polytechnic post-utme form is sold at N2000. Though this fee does not include bank charges. The payment should be made either in the school’s microfinance bank or any other bank via Remita.
Note : Prospective candidates should however note that Kano state post-utme form 2021/2022 is not yet out!
We will update this post and notify you as soon as Kano Poly admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Kindly post your comment for admission related help and guidelines.
You can also share this post to notify other interested aspirants!.