KASU Post UTME Form – This is to inform all candidates who chose Kaduna State University (KASU) in JAMB UTME that Post-UTME Online Screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out on-line. KASU Putme & Direct Entry (DE) admission application is what we have discussed here.
All KASU aspirants must visit 5he University’s portal to register and apply. First, only students that scored 170 and above in UTME are eligible to apply.
The aptitude test filling instructions is given below.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements 2021/2022
Are you eligible for KASU admission? Do you know the requirements candidates must have before they apply for the screening form?
This is one thing you must check before you apply for admission in any University.
KASU Eligibility Criteria are as follows;
- Candidates who scored 170 and above in unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME)
- Have 5 credit passes at relevant subjects including English Language and mathematics
- Choose the institution as first choice in JAMB
- Be up to 16 years before September 2021
Note: You may apply with awaiting WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result but you must upload them to JAMB Caps portal as soon as it is released.
Does KASU Accept Second Choice Candidates?
The answer is no!. You may be allowed to buy KASU screening form but your chances of being considered for admission is very low.
KASU Cut Off Point For All Programmes
Please be informed that the cut off mark above were used for last year admission.
How to Apply for KASU Admission 2021
You are to make a non-refundable payment of N2000 for the form before you apply. See registration guidelines below.
Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Play store).
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
4. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Note: Candidates must print their acknowledgement slip upon registration. Also, upload all required documents during your registration.
Read Also: How To Check Admission List
Kindly post your comments below if you need more information from us. Also, remember to visit this page for latest KASU admission news and updates.
Show Some Love By Sharing This Article!.