Kano University Of Science & Technology, (KUST) (KUT) Wudil, 2020/2021 Acceptance Fee, School Fees, Tuition Fee, Payment Portal/Procedure
- Have you been searching for the school fees schedule for Kano university of science and technology 2020?
- Are you a jambite who wrote the 2020 JAMB exam and chose Kano University of science and technology as your choice of institution?
- Do you want to know the tuition fee for each session in Kano university of science and technology?
- Also, do you want to know how to make your payments including school fees, acceptance fee and tuition fees?
- Are you a student of kano university of science and technology and and you want to confirm the school fees schedule for 2020/2021 academic session?
If you answered yes to any of these or all of these, then this article is for you. Kindly go through this article because it contains all the information you need to know about KUST school fees and tuition fees.
Also, interested students will also see how to make the payment through the new method. In addition, acceptance fee of KUST will be outlined here.
ABOUT KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Kano university of science and technology was created in 2001 by the then governor, his excellency, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. It was formerly known as KUST but now abbreviated as KUT.
The aim of creating this university is to allow the state have a university which can train the masses and give then sound education.
However, this institution has grown in size and standard and is affordable compared to some state universities.
Also check out;
School Fees For Kano University Of Science & Technology
|DEPARTMENTS||SCHOOL FEES FOR INDIGENES||NON INDIGENES||FOREIGN STUDENTS|
|Agricultural Science and Education||22,800||50800||82,800|
|Education and Biology||22,800||50800||82,800|
|Education and Chemistry||22,800||50800||82,800|
|Education and Geography||22,800||50800||82,800|
|Education and Mathematics||22,800||50800||82,800|
|Education and Physics||22,800||50800||82,800|
|Food Science And Technology||22,800||50800||82,800|
|Urban and Regional Planning||22,800||50800||82,800|
From the table above, you can see the school fees schedule for indigenes is like half the school fees for non-indigen.
However, the school fees is fairly considerable as compared to some othe state universities.
Payment Procedure / School Portal
- Payment of school fees is made online though the university’s direct portal @ www.kust.edu.ng
- Visit the portal
- After then, select the payment you want to make.
- Then, create an invoice for the payment and proceed to make payment using the code which will be sent to you.
- Later on, print out the payment slip for the transaction and send it to the school bursary for it to be changed to receipt.
Note that your acceptance fee is different from school fees. This payment is pains by new students as a prove of acceptance of provisional admission offered to the student.
Hence, the fee should be paid early as failure to do so might attract an extra charge and your admission might be terminated.
Right now, there is ninfixed deadline for the payment of tuition or school fees nor acceptance fee because the school has not stated that yet. However, the principle has always been for students to pay on time before the end of the semester. Else, student might not be allowed to sit for the exams.
Note : This school fees schedule is the schedule for last year, however, students can still get a hint of what to expect for the next accademic year.
This site will be updated as soon as the school fees schedule for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Therefore, try to visit this site frequently to get school fees and acceptance fee updates. Also, you can as well signify in the comment section below by dropping your email address so you can receive our updates directly.
Importantly, share this information with others so that they will get informed just lie you have.