The management of kwara State University, KWASU have released Pre-Admission registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session. KWASU UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening form in now on sale.
Candidates Interested in applying for KWASU admission should read this post for complete application guidelines. Application is strictly done on-line and only candidates that meet the eligibility should apply
Check if you are qualified for admission or not. KWASU eligibility criteria includes;
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their choice.
Note: All candidates must have Five (5) O’Level credits in subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Read Also: JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
How To Apply
On-line registration starting soon.
Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand (N2000) naira only for the Putme screening form. However, you may pay extra charge for processing of form.
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE–ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- You may apply with awaiting WAEC NECO GCE or NABTEB result but make sure you upload them on JAMB Caps portal once it is out
- Print your acknowledgement slip and attach payment receipt and other documents when you finish your on-line application
- If the screening is postponed, all candidates must reprint their slip to see new exam date, Timetable, hall and seat number
- Furthermore, phone and calculator will not be used during the aptitude test
Registration Starting Date: KWASU Putme form is still obtainable online.
Closing Date: We will announce the deadline here soon.