Kwara State Universal Education Board (KWSUBEB) recruitment for teachers 2021 is currently going on. Eligible candidates who want to apply for teaching jobs in Kwara state government schools should read this post for complete application guidelines.
Applications are invited from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the Kwara State basic schools (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3).
See Also: Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
Candidates who wish to teach any of the subjects listed below must qualify for the job.
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Vacancies
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment 2021
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily. (Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
This Application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e. Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January 2021.
We hope this detailed post on KWSUBEB RECRUITMENT 2021 is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.