Lagos State University, LASU advertisement for the recruitment of academic and non-academic staff position 2021. LASU is currently recruiting!.
This post will give you news updates on LASU current recruitment 2020. Interested candidates must meet job requirements and qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will write qualifying exams, screening and interview.
More details about this job is given below;
Vacancies / Job Positions
See available positions you can apply below.
- Faculty Of Art ( Department of physiology)
- Faculty of Engineering ( Departments of electronic and computer engineering)
- Faculty of Management Science (Department of Insurance)
- Faculty of Science (department of computer science)
- College of Medicine Faculty of Clinical Science (Department of Anesthesia)
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates must possess a Ph.D with at least Ten  years post qualification teaching/research cognate experience in a University. The candidate must also possess some years of post-qualification teaching and research experience in a University with several scholarly publications and administrative experience, as well as demonstrate ability to provide academic leadership. An Associate Professor of at least three years in a University may also apply, BUT such candidate must possess considerable experience in teaching/research in a University and should have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi-disciplinary research, and ability to provide academic leadership, in addition to reasonable administrative experience.
Non Academic Position
DIRECTOR, INTERNAL AUDIT (CONUNASS 15)
Candidates must be holders of good honors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting from a recognized institution with Fifteen (15) years relevant post qualification experience PLUS Final Certificate of ICAN/ACA/ACCA/ANAN/ACMA with Nine (9) years post-qualification experience. The possession of relevant Masters Degree is compulsory.
How To Apply
Kindly follow the application method below if you are qualified for any of the above jobs.
Thirty (30) copies of detailed application, including photocopies of candidates credentials [O Level Result inclusive and signed Curriculum Vitae] should presented in the following order:
1. Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
2. Place and Date of Birth
3. State of Origin
4 Permanent Address
5 Current Postal Address 6. Nationality
7. Marital Status
8. Number and Ages of Children
9. Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
10 Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
11. Current Research (For those applying for Academic Positions only)
12. List of Publication (For those applying for Academic Positions only)
13. Other activities outside current employment
14. Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
15. Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
16. Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Stamp of Fifty Naira (N50: 00) only on each. All applications with credentials should be addressed and submitted either by hand or by post to:
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY,
BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, OJO
P. M. B. 0001,
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY
POST OFFICE, OJO.
Update: Kindly be informed that Lagos State University, LASU have not started recruitment for 2021. We will notify you as soon as recruitment exercise commence.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.