LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 – Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post-UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. LAUTECH Direct Entry (DE) and UTME admission exercise have started. In this article, you will learn more on how to pay screening fee online and process your form.
LAUTECH Putme screening is for candidates that choose the institution as first or second choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Also, those willing to change to first choice can still apply.
LAUTECH Post-UTME screening is Computer based test (CBT) and all applicants must be physically present on exam day.
LAUTECH Admission Eligibility / Requirements
Candidates must first, check their eligibility before they start filling out their bio-data. LAUTECH admission for this year will be based on the requirements listed below;
- For a candidate to be eligible for admission, he / she must have score 160 I UTME. However, those that scored less than 200 may not be considered for admission in departments like Nursing, Medicine & Surgery, Law
- Also, the University will not admit students into Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) in the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Candidates seeking admission to any of the programmes must possess minimum of credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at 0’Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in the GCE, SSCE, (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
- Candidates must be at least 16 years
Notice: Candidates with awaiting result may apply but make sure you upload them to JAMB Caps Portal when they are out.
Method Of Application / How To Apply
LAUTECH Putme registration can only be done on-line. Candidates must visit https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/ to register and apply. Kindly follow the guidelines below;
- Go to https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/ to make Putme fee of two thousand naira (N2000) for the online form.
- Your JAMB registration number, email address and phone number will be used during on-line application
- After payment, carefully complete and submit your bio-data
- Also, upload your passport photograph
- When you submit your application, print your acknowledgement slip
- Make sure you attach your payment invoice, receipt, printout, JAMB result and other relevant documents together
Other Important Information:
- Candidates must upload clear copy of passport photograph because blurred image will not be accepted
- Your printout will contain your exam date, time, hall and seat number. However, it the CBT exams is postponed, you will have to reprint your slip to see new updates
- Phone and calculator (scientific / manual) will not be used for the screening
- LAUTECH Putme will be conducted in different batches such as 1st, 2nd & 3rd batch. Those who missed their exam can still reapply
Application deadline and closing date will be announced here soon.
If you need more information from us, please post a comment below.
Also, visit this page often for latest news and updates on LAUTECH (Ladoke Akintola University of Technology) Pre-Admission screening for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly Share To Inform Other Candidates!.