MAUTECH Admission List – The school management have released names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Students who applied for undergraduates admission into the institution can now check their admission status online.
In this article, we will give you step by step guide on how to check your name in the school Portal. Also, names of newly admitted students will be uploaded on JAMB Portal.
Apply Here: MAUTECH Post UTME Form
MAUTECH Admission List has been uploaded on the university admission status checking portal.
In addition, the list will be released in different batches. Candidates who did not see their names in the first batch or merit list can also check on;
- MAUTECH second batch – 2nd batch
- Third batch – 3rd list
- Supplementary admission list and final list
How To Check MAUTECH Admission List
To access your admission status;
- Go to http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Enter your login info
- Finally, login to the portal to check your name
Successful candidates should remember to go to JAMB Portal to accept or reject his / admission offer.
Direct Entry and JAMB UTME candidates should visit www.jamb.org.ng and take the following steps;
- Click on “e-facility login”.
- Enter your JAMB username and password
- If successful, select “access my caps”
- Also, select “check admission status”.
- You will be redirected to JAMB admission portal. Now, enter your registration number, exam year.
- Finally, click “check admission status”.
You will see your name if admitted.
However, those that are yet to be offered admission will see a message like this “sorry no admission given yet”.
Do not panic because more list will be released soon.
Kindly repeat the above steps daily to check your name on JAMB Portal and MAUTECH Admission portal.
Important Post: JAMB Change of Course Form
We hope this post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you have any question regarding this post.
Kindly share to notify other MAUTECH aspirants!.