Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out. Candidates who wish to apply for any undergraduate’s course in the university should follow the guidelines given here.
MAUTECH Putme form is sold for N2000 and we are going to show you how to buy and process the form.
Kindly be informed that Only eligible Candidates are qualified for the online and aptitude test exam. To help you further, we are going to show you MAUTECH admission requirements including the subjects you will write in JAMB and Post-UTME.
MAUTECH Post-UTME Form Eligibility
Candidates who posses the below eligibility criteria are qualified to buy and process the online screening form.
- Choose the institution as first or second choice in jamb UTME
- Score 160 and above in UTME Examination
- Credit passes in relevant O-level subjects. Also, credit passes in English language and Mathematics is compulsory in some departments.
- Must be at least 16 years by September 2020
Candidates who did not choose the institution but wish to apply should “CLICK HERE” to fill JAMB Change of Institution Form.
Method Of Application
Eligible candidates should follow the procedures below to apply.
Notice: Registration is strictly online. Applicants must visit MAUTECH Post UTME screening portal to start new registration.
- Eligible Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 JAMB point should visit mautech.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 Putme application link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to confirm your name and Eligibility.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N2000. You can do this online using your ATM care or visit any bank with your Putme invoice.
After paying for the form, go back to MAUTECH portal to fill out the online application form. You must print your acknowledgement slip and attach all relevant documents (JAMB result slip, payment receipt / invoice) to it.
- You can apply with awaiting O-level result but make sure you upload it o jamb E-FACILITY portal once it is out.
- If the screening is postponed, all candidates must reprint their slip to see new exam date, timetable, hall and seat number. However, the date for reprinting will be announced in due time.
The below items will not be allowed into the examination / screening hall.
- Calculator, mobile phone, smart wrist watch and other electronic devices.
Kindly comment below if you need more information form us. Also, visit this page often for latest news and updates on MAUTECH (Modibbo Adama University of Technology) post UTME and admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.