Ministry of Police Affairs Recruitment form 2020/2021. Nigerian Police Affairs Recruitment application form. Federal Ministry Of Police Affairs Recruitment — Latest News & Updates. See recent police jobs and vacancies in the country you can apply for.
The presidency have given approval to “Ministry Of Police Affairs” to recruit over 400,000 additional policemen to address security challenges.
This page will give you the latest news, gist and updates on ministry of police affairs recruitment 2020/2021. We recommend you visit this page often if you want to apply for the recruitment.
This post will explain everything you need to know about this recent ministry of police affairs recruitment. As you read below, you will see all vacancies, jobs, application requirements / qualifications.
We will also show you how to submit a successful application for ministry of police affairs recruitment.
Ministry Of Police Affairs Recruitment 2020/2021 — General Application Guidelines
We have received numerous questions about the ongoing ministry of police affairs recruitment. Some interested applicants are saying that they have already applied for the previous Recruitment carried out by police service commission.
We understand you very well. Therefore, we published this post in a way you will understand everything about the ongoing ministry of police affairs recruitment.
See some of the frequently and questions and answers about recruitment for ministry of police affairs in Nigeria.
- Is ministry of police affairs recruitment free?
- Would ministry of police affairs recruit another policemen?
- Where can I get ministry of police affairs recruitment form?
- Requirements and qualifications for ministry of police affairs recruitment 2020/2021
- Police affairs ministry recruitment starting dates.
- Application deadline / closing date.
You can now read below for more information.
Academic Requirements & Qualifications
To apply for police affairs ministry recruitment, you need to meet the eligibility listed below.
- The Recruitment is for all Nigerians above 18 years.
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Senior school certificate examination (SSCE).
- O-level certificates (such as WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Possession of National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Possession on OND, NDC or it’s equivalent.
- Those with first degree certificates and Master’s degree or above
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Applicants / candidates must have a valid means of identification such as government issued ID cards.
- Both men and women are eligible for the recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration from local government or hospital.
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of reference
- Guarantors form to be filled and submitted during your application.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Hight Requirements for male and female will be updated here soon.
- Those who have been dismissed before are not eligible to apply
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Aptitude Test Results
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- EFCC Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020/2021
How To Apply For Ministry Of Police Affairs Recruitment
We will now show you how to fill out the online application form.
Eligible candidates must visit the ministry of police affairs website / job portal to register. What you need for registration is your email address and password.
For now, the portal for recruitment and application have not yet been enabled. However, we will post application link to the portal once the recruitment process starts officially.
How Do I Get Updates On Ministry Of Police Affairs Recruitment?
To get latest updates from us, please BOOKMARK this page and visit often. You will never miss any news!.
Also, we will post all job vacancies here on our next update.
After the filling of online forms, the ministry will release names of all successful candidates. Again, all Shortlisted candidates will be invited for examination, interview and further screening.
Candidates that passed very well in the aptitude test / exams will qualify for training. Then finally, employment and appointment letter will be given to all successful candidates.
We hope this detailed article on ministry of police affairs recruitment is helpful to you.
If you need more updates or help from us, please comment below and we will reply you!.
More Updates And News Coming Soon!.
Wishing All Candidates A Successful Recruitment Application. We Hope You Get Shortlisted.
Kindly Share This Article To Inform Others!.