Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. This post will give you complete guidelines on how to apply for MOUAU Putme admission form. Also, know your eligibility status and Putme subjects.
Candidates seeking for undergraduate’s admission into any of the courses offered in MOUAU must meet all admission requirements. Starting from JAMB, O-level and subject combinations.
MOUAU Putme Eligibility & Requirements
All applicants must meet the below eligibility criteria. Admissions is only for eligible students. Who is eligible to apply?
- Candidates who choose MOUAU as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB.
- Sore 180 and above in UTME examination
- Have credit passes in English language, mathematics and other relevant subjects.
- Your O-level (WAEC NECO GCE or NABTEB) results must not be in more than 2 sittings.
- Age requirement for University admission in Nigeria is 16 years and above.
Note: Candidates who wish to apply for for admission into MOUAU but did not choose the institution as first choice should “CLICK HERE” to apply for JAMB Change of Institution.
Related Educational Posts:
Method Of Application
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for MOUAU Putme screening form. All registration is online and candidates must visit MOUAU application portal (https://www.mouau.edu.ng) to apply.
MOUAU Post-UTME form is sold for N2000. All candidates should generate payment invoice on MOUAU aptitude test registration portal. Pay using remita platform or at bank. After completion of payment, login to MOUAU e-campus portal to complete your registration.
General Application Information:
- Candidates must print their acknowledgement slip and attach all relevant documents.
- If the screening / exam is postponed, a new date for reprinting of slip will be announced.
- Your new exam slip will contain your aptitude test date, time, hall and seat number.
All candidates must be physically present during screening. Second chance screening (supplementary) may not be given to those that missed their exams.
Items / Documents Needed For Screening
- Online registration slip / Putme printout
- Jamb registration slip
- Jamb result slip
The following would not be allowed into the exam Hall.
- Mobile phone
- Other electronic devices
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. If you need more information from, please post your comments below.
Remember to BOOKMARK this page and visit often for latest news and updates on Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly share this article to inform other candidates.