NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 application portal is here. See all job application requirements, qualifications and how to apply. Apply via application portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng/recruitment
You are getting the latest news and updates on NAFDAC recruitment process 2020. If you want to apply for NAFDAC recruitment, then you must read this article to how to apply.
We published this article to guide all interested applicants / candidates on how to apply. Note that all application should be filled and submitted online via 2020 NAFDAC recruitment portal.
As you read below, you will see all application requirements, eligibility, available vacancies and how to apply. Keep reading below for more information.
NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021 — Eligibility & Requirements
The criteria for NAFDAC recruitment have been listed below. This means that if you want to apply for any job at NAFDAC, you must meet the requirements below. Only candidates that qualify will be considered for recruitment and further screening.
- Minimum age requirements is 21 years.
- Applicants must have Nigerian citizenship and also have valid means of identification.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Those with any form of physical or mental disability should not apply.
- Minimum of WAEC/NABTEB/GCE/NECO will be required.
- Also, applicants can also apply for graduates Jobs
- ND, HND, B.Sc, B.A and above obtained form any recognised Institution
The above are minimum requirements needed for NAFDAC recruitment 2020. To get full requirements and specifications, you have to visit NAFDAC official recruitment portal.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All interested candidates should note that NAFDAC (National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control) does not have Private recruitment agency. Do not be deceived by fake news. See how to apply below.
How To Apply
To begin your application, you have to visit NAFDAC official recruitment portal. Applicants are expected to follow the below steps:
- Register / sign up at NAFDAC official recruitment portal with correct details.
- Fill out the online application form and upload required documents
- Review all entries before you submit your application.
- Finally, print your online acknowledgement slip and wait for NAFDAC to release names of Shortlisted candidates.
It is important to use valid email address and phone number when applying for NAFDAC recruitment. Applicants / candidates who are successful would be contacted through email and phone number provided.
This post will be updated to give you latest new and Updates on NAFDAC recruitment 2020/2021. After a successful application, we recommend you to BOOKMARK this page and visit often for latest news and Updates.
We will inform you when NAFDAC recruitment 2020/2021 Shortlisted Candidates is out. All updates are generally free!
Remember to make enquiries using the comment box below and we will give you all possible assistant.
Kindly share this post and be among the first to get latest news and Updates on NAFDAC (National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control) recruitment.