NAPTIP Recruitment. National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) jobs and recruitment form 2021/2022 is out. Interested candidates who wish to apply for NAPTIP jobs should read this post for full application guidelines.
In this page, you will learn more about NAPTIP, job description, requirements / qualifications and how to submit your CV for NAPTIP jobs.
The Agency (NAPTIP) have employ graduates and undergraduates. Follow the instructions below to learn how to make as successful job application.
Many interested applicants have been asking us questions like;
- When will NAPTIP start hiring?
- How do I get NAPTIP recruitment form
- How much do NAPTIP pay their employees
- NAPTIP career page / job portal
- How to join NAPTIP
- Job requirements, qualifications and how to apply.
You can now read below for more information.
NAPTIP Recruitment Qualifications & Application Requirements 2021/2022
Before filling out the NAPTIP online job form, candidates must check their eligibility. Your eligibility status will help you know if you are qualified for NAPTIP jobs or not.
- Possession of the following academic qualifications; National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), OND, NCE, BSC, Master’s Degree or above. Also, West African Examinations Council (WAEC) & First School leaving Certificate examination (FSLC).
- Applicants must have valid means of identification.
- Good CV
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of identification
- Guarantors form or letter or recommendation
How To Apply
You need to follow the steps below to fill and submit your application.
Important Information: The National Agency For The Prohibition Of Trafficking In Persons, NAPTIP job application form is not yet out.
To ascertain when the agency start Nationwide recruitment, kindly visit NAPTIP official website at https://www.natip.gov.ng or visit this page for more job / employment updates.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.