The National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment 2020/2021 and application form portal is here. Interested and eligible candidates must visit NBMA portal to register and apply.
We Published this post to give latest news and updates on NBMA jobs for graduates and undergraduates
We are aware of the high rate of unemployment in the country. Because of this, we are providing job updates for all job seekers
The best way to get any job easily is to meet the application requirements. We are going to show you the recruitment eligibility, requirements and how to submit your application.
See some questions other Interested Applicants ask about NBMA recruitment 2020
- How Can I obtain NBMA Recruitment form
- When will NBMA start recruiting?
- I need recruitment updates etc
You can now read below for more guidelines
National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling out NBMA online recruitment form
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Possession of Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Possession of WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
- National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) obtained from a recognized institution
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Master’s Degree Holders etc
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
Other Application Requirements
The documents below will be uploaded on NBMA career page / portal during your on-line registration
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Photocopies of your academic qualifications
- Up-to-date CV
- Guarantors form
- Letter of recommendation / reference
- Other supporting documents
Are you qualified and have what it takes to apply?. If yes, we recommend you follow this post to see when NBMA will start hiring
How To Apply
Application is strictly on-line. To know when the form is out, kindly visit NBMA portal at http://nbma.gov.ng/
Visit this page often for more updates!.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted via email and text message. Ensure you apply with valid details.
If you have any query regarding this article, kindly post your comments below
Remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment 2020/2021
Help Us Notify Other Interested Candidates By Sharing This Article