The Nigerian communications commission recruitment form 2021/2022 is here. NCC online application forms is out and candidates can start filling out the NCC recruitment forms after reading this article. Are you searching for a good government job to apply? We’re here to help you secure one.
You are reading the latest news and updates on NCC recruitment 2021/2022 for graduates and undergraduates. The NCC recruitment is generally for skilled and unskilled workers.
You can now read below for more updates on NCC recruitment process.
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment Portal
- PPPRA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Form
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications For NCC Recruitment 2021
Candidates must first check their eligibility before start the application process. See job specifications and requirements below.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate obtained from a recognized Institution.
- National Diploma (ND), OND, ND above obtained from a recognized Institution.
- Degree certificates (2:2 or 2:1)
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Birth certificate / age declaration.
- Guarantors form / letter of recommendation.
- Application CV and other documents you think that can support your application.
- Color passport photograph.
NCC Vacancies & Job Positions
Currently there are now available vacancies. Nigerian communications commission will advertise new jobs / vacancies on national newspaper and its career page – https://www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers.
Important dates for NCC application registration will be published here. The dates includes; application starting dates, deadline / closing dates, interview, examination and screening dates.
How To Apply For NCC (Nigerian communications Commission) Recruitment 2021
Now you will see how to apply for this job. Only qualified candidates are advised to apply. This is important because it will make you have a good chance of getting Shortlisted.
The application form link is given below.
APPLY HERE: NCC Recruitment Portal
Selection Procedure / Process
At the end of NCC online application, candidates with best qualifications will be shortlisted. This will be followed by screening and interviews.
However, candidates that pass the exams and will qualify for next stage. Also, final selection will depend on general performance of candidates. Candidate’s / applicant’s physical and medical fitness will also be added advantage.
We hope this detailed article on NCC (Nigerian communications commission) recruitment process 2021/2022 is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this article, please reach us through the comment section below.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.