NCDMB Recruitment Updates 2021 — Application Portal & Requirements
NCDMB recruitment for the year 2021 has commenced. However, only qualified citizens of Nigeria can apply for this job opportunity.
Meanwhile, applicants who are graduates and can work with the oil and gas industry are of interest.
Therefore take this opportunity and go through this article to see the requirements, application portal and other vital information.
About National Content Development Monitoring Board
NCDMB was established in the year 2010, on the 22nd of April. The former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, in 2001, saw the need for better accountability and management in the oil and gas industry. Then, he urged NNPC to set a standard in the oil and gas industry. Hence the establishment of NCDMB by the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD)
However, this site is not NCDMB direct portal for recruitment but a site which publicizes original jobs info.
This article contains information concerning NCDMB recruitment 2020.
- How to apply for NCDMB recruitment.
- Requirements for NCDMB 2020 recruitments
- Deadline for application of NCDMB recruitment
- How to get the recruitment form
- Recruitment form cost.
- Required documents for application.
Requirements / Qualifications For NCDMB 2021 Recruitment
- Applicants must possess a minimum of BSC in quantity survey related course.
- The BSC must be from a recognized higher institution.
- However, graduate applicants must have served and obtained NYSC certificate.
- Meanwhile, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable as the case maybe.
- Also, an experienced oil and gas expertise would be greatly appreciated.
- In addition, a previous experience with a related working field is an additional advantage.
- Also, one who has an ability to calculate, work with little or no supervision and can be able to provide solutions is a plus.
- Importantly, considering the kind of job you might be asked to do, a computer skill is highly appreciated.
- Educational certificates including O’level certificate. That is, WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- NYSC certificate.
- Professional certifications (optional)
- A well composed Curriculum Vitae
- Local government identification letter
- Birth certificate / age declaration.
How to Apply for NCDMB Recruitment
- Login through NCDMB direct recruitment portal @ www.ncdmb.org.ng
- Create your profile by entering your name, phone number and email address.
- Afterwards, fill the form with your bio data as requested.
- Upload relevant documents as required.
- Confirm the details you entered because some mistakes might be present. Therefore cross checking is important.
- Finally, submit the form online and wait for further directives.
Remember that only those who are successful with the online screening will be shortlisted.
However, shortlisted candidates would be published in this site
Recruitment Form Cost
Very importantly, note that the recruitment form is free. Therefore, no payments should be made for the purchase of the form. Simply follow the steps listed above to get the form easily at your convenience.
Currently, the deadline for application of the NCDMB recruitment is not yet fixed.
However, it is better to apply early and avoid deadlines.
Note: NCDMB recruitment form is not yet out. Disregard any information saying otherwise while you stay updated with legit information.
Therefore, to stay updated, kindly bookmark this page or visit frequently .
Better still, you can drop your email address in the comment section below if you want to get notified directly.
Also, freely ask questions and leave your comments about this post in the comment section for more clarification.