NECO Data processing free questions and answers is available here. NECO Data processing 2020/2021.
In this article, I will be showing you how to answer questions correctly and pass your exam in flying colors.
The National Examination Council is an exam body just like WAEC. NECO provides students in their final year in secondary schools with o’level exams
Data processing is often written by science students. Also, the question paper has two parts which includes;
- Part A or section A
- Part B or section B
The first part contains obj questions while the second part has the essay or theory question
In general, you must answer all questions in section A. Further instructions on how to answer part B questions will be given to you by exam supervisor.
NECO Data processing questions and answers will be provided here in details. All questions here have been verified by our team
NECO Data Processing Questions and Answers 2020/2021 | Expo
1. The first generation computers made use of
A. low level programming language.
B. high level programming language.
C. object-oriented programming language.
D. procedural programming language.
2. Microprocessor was used as the main electronic component of the
A. first generation computers.
B. second generation Computers.
C. third generation computers.
D. fourth generation computers.
3. The act of producing information from figures, text or images is called data
4. The following are primary sources of information except
5. Which of the following factors is not considered when classifying computers?
6. Which of these channels would enable business transactions between a buyer from Nigeria and a seller from Ghana?
7. The ICT application which helps to resolve road congestion at junctions is
A. automatic teller machine.
B. automatic traffic marshal.
C. street light.
D. traffic light.
8. The main components of the central processing unit (CPU) of the computer are.
A. register and memory.
B. control unit and register.
C. control unit and At t
9. Stages in data processing cycle include the following except data
10. At what stage of information processing is data validation carried out?
A. Data analysis
B. Data collection
C. Data processing
D. Data summarization
Other Students Also Searched For…
NECO GCE questions, NECO GCE expo, free NECO runz, how to pass NECO easily.
How To Pass NECO Data Processing
The tips below will help you pass NECO easily.
We also suggest you take notice of this;
- Start preparing for your exams early
- Use NECO syllabus for data processing
- Have self confidence
- Be determined to pass
- Try group reading
- Always pray before you start your exams
NECO data processing questions 2020 loading…
Make sure you visit this page on your exam day to get your free expo.
Kindly share this to notify other students!.