NGC recruitment. The Nigeria Gas company is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for vacancies listed here. Nigeria Gas Company has started recruitment officially.
Read to learn how to submit a successful application and get shortlisted for NGC jobs.
This article will give you updates on NGC 2020 recruitment, when to apply, where to apply and how to apply. Interested candidates must visit NGC career portal – http://www.ngc.nnpcgroup.com/recruitment to register with valid email address and phone number. Or visit this page often for news.
If you are searching for jobs in Oil and Gas company, then you should grab this employment opportunity by following updates on this page
Other Oil & Gas Company Jobs
Candidates who wish to join NGC (Nigeria Gas Company) should meet the requirements listed below
- First School leaving certificate – FSLC
- Senior School Certificate Examination – SSCE
- OND NCE or HND from a recognized institution
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline obtained from a recognized institution
- Master’s Degree holders
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
The following credentials will be submitted during on-line application. Upload photocopies of;
- Your academic qualifications
- Birth certificate / certificate of origin
- Valid Gmail or Yahoo mail
- Active phone number to receive text message
- Guarantors form
- Letter of reference / recommendation
- And other supporting documents
Note: Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria above will be shortlisted for interview and further screening
See Also: Work From Home Jobs
How To Apply
The NGC is yet to release employment form as at the time of publishing this post. However, we recommend you follow this update for latest news and updates.
Interested candidates should logon to Nigeria Gas Company (NGC) website http://www.ngc.nnpcgroup.com/ and select the career page for details
General Information: Successful candidates for the job will participate in aptitude test / screening.
Need more information from us? Kindly post a comment below to get recruitment help from us.