Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021. Check trending news and updates on NCS recruitment. Are you ready to join the new intake?. If yes the read this article to see requirements, qualifications and starting date for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021.
This article is mainly for Nigerian citizens who are whiling to join the Nigerian customs service. Also, we are going to show you applicant’s eligibility, application requirements, starting date and deadline for Nigerian Customs recruitment 2020/2021.
RECOMMENDED: NCS Full List Shortlisted Candidates
A Little Description Of Nigerian Customs Service
Nigeria Customs Service is a federal body that carry out the following activities listed below:
- First, their basic function is collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
- Prevention and suppression of smuggling activities
- Implementation of Government Fiscal Measures
- Generation of statistical data for planning purpose
- Trade Facilitation
- Implementation of bilateral and multilateral agreements entered into by government
- Collection of levies and charges
- Collaborative functions with government Agencies including CBN, Police, NDLEA, SON, NAFDAC, FIRS, etc.
We hope you have seen the basic functions of the Nigerian Customs Service. Recall that this post is a guide on how to join Nigerian Customs. The Nigerian Customs Service 2019/2020 Recruitment is ongoing. See requirements and how to apply below.
Academic Requirements For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022
- Possession of O level certificate such as WAEC, GCE, NECO or it’s equivalent
- Applicant are required to have first Degree certificate from any recognized institution
- Possession on NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- ND and HND certificate from any recognized institution
General Application requirements
Applicants that want to join the Nigerian Customs Service are required to meet the following requirement below.
- First, application is open to all Nigerian citizens
- Chest Measurement (Not less than 34 inches for males)
- No form of disability is expected from all applicants
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants must also present their medical report from any federal health care
- Basic Computer knowledge will be add advantage
- Valid means of identification must be presented. For example, government issued ID cards like Voters Card, Drivers License etc.
- Basic computer knowledge will be added advantage also
- Ability to read and write
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
First, application is open to all male and female Nigerians of good behavior. All application must be submitted and filled online. Also, remember that online application is absolutely free. You can only apply to join the Nigerian Customs Service via their official website. Check below now to apply.
Important Information To All Applicants!.
- You must have a valid email and phone number must be ready before you start your online application
- Be informed that application is absolutely free
- Multiple application from a single applicants will lead to disqualification
- After the submission of an application, an applicant will receive an acknowledgment containing the status of the application
- Passport photograph
- Kindly visit the Nigeria customs service official website via http://customs.gov.ng
We hope this detailed post on Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.