The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Form and Application portal for registration portal is here.
The federal government have opened the portal to access the 75 billion naira for NYIF fund.
In this article, you will see how to register and apply for NYIF fund online. Applicants who are interested in investment are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
As you read below, you will see all the necessary information you need for registration such as eligibility, qualifications and application requirements.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the fund. Your BVN will not be required and successful applicants will receive the money directly to their bank accounts.
We are glad to inform you that the application portal for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Portal is now open.
NYIF Requirements And Qualifications
Interested applicants are required to meet the eligibility criteria listed below;
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
See Also: NPower Recruitment
How To Apply For Nigeria Youth Investment Fund 2020
The guidelines below will help you register successfully.
First, be informed that the registration is strictly online. Online application form is free and candidates do not have to pay any money to get the form.
- Kindly visit the NMFB portal via https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
- Click Apply Here on the Nigeria Youth
- Enter your Name and BVN and fill the application for
- Review the form you filled and submit your application
- Print your registration slip.
Note: The names of successful applicants will be published online as soon as CBN approves the application and send the shortlist to NYIF.
Furthermore, shortlisted candidates for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund will undergo a compulsory entrepreneurship training with an approved Federal Ministry of Youth & Sports Development (FMYSD) EDIs.
See Also: FG MSME Survival Fund Portal
Successfully trained prospective applicants will proceed to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) portal to apply for the loan.
We hope this post is helpful to you. Kindly share this update to help other interested Nigerian Youths.
Also, remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on Nigeria Youth Investment Fund.