The 2020/2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is officially out. You can now obtain (get) Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment form 2020/2021 and process it by visiting the recruitment portal. Check Requirements, eligibility, application portal and how to apply below.
You are getting the latest news and updates on Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment. If you are interested and want to join the Nigerian Army through Its recruitment process then you must read below to get the full gist.
As you read below, you will see all application requirements / eligibility, qualifications and mode of application. However, you are to note that the recruitment process is open to all males and females that have Nigerian citizenship.
Foreign applicants should also read below to get full specifications. Keep reading below for latest updates on the recruitment processes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All interested applicants reading this post should note that Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is generally free! You don’t need to pay any money to obtain the form.
In addition to the above, you can only obtain the form for free by visiting Nigerian Army Recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
See full details and how to apply below.
Requirements / Academic Qualifications For Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form
You can only join the Military in Nigeria through Its recruitment process. Interested applicants should apply directly by visiting Nigerian Army Recruitment portal – http://recruitment.army.mil.ng. Basic requirements have been listed below
- Academic Qualifications / Requirements ranges from minimum O’level (WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) to PhD holders.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Applicants applying for graduate recruitment should have all qualifying documents.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age and above.
- The application portal is open to all male and female Nigerians.
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Accepted certificates include O’level, A level ND, HND, OND, B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, and PhD.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Medical examination will be carried out
- Candidates with tattoos should not apply.
- Candidates with flat chest and feet should not apply.
- Qualifying examination and screening will be carried out.
- Height requirement for males and females can be seen on the recruitment portal.
The above are basic requirements for Nigerian Army 80RRI recruitment. Full specifications and recruitment qualification have been listed on the recruitment portal.
It is important to note that Nigerian Army (military) is not a part-time job.
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower BATCH C Recruitment
Recruitment Position / Vacancies At Nigerian Army
The available position below are for all interested candidates who want to apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI recruitment. Candidates are advised not to apply for more than one position to avoid disqualification.
- Non Tradesmen/Women
- Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
- Video Cameraman/Woman
- Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation)
- Electrical Technician (Army Aviation
- Video Technician
- Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
- Graphic Designer
- Public Address Operator/Audiographer
- Chaplain (Islamic)
- Chaplain (Protestant)
- Finance Corp
- Military Police
- Bio-med Technician
- Medical Supplier
- Computer Operator/Technician
- Language Expert
- Driver (Intelligence Corps)
- Electrician (Intelligence Corps)
- Language Teacher
- Plumber (Intelligence Corps)
- Library Scientist
- Spray Painter
- X-Ray Technician
- Electro-medical Technician
- Boat Technician
- Sign Writer
- Dental Technician
- Generator/Plant Technician
- Automotive Electrician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Environmental Technician
- Sports Instructor
- Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
- Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Aluminium Work Technician
- Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
- Caterer (Supply and Transport)
- Driver (Supply and Transport)
- Boat Operator (Supply and Transport)
- Boat Engineer (Supply and Transport)
- Fabrication/Panel Beater
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Radio/Electronic Technician
- Instrument Technician
- Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Technician
- Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Refrigeration and Air Condition Technician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Welder/Metal Work Technician
How To Apply For Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the given instructions below to apply for 2020 Nigerian Army 80RRI recruitment. You can visit any cyber cafe or apply with your laptop computer or smart phone.
In addition, you are to note that forms are generally free.
UPDATE: Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is not officially out. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and visit often for latest updates and news.
Meanwhile, see how to apply below.
All candidates are advised to visit Nigerian Army E-recruitment portal to register and fill the form — http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to begin. Any application not completed on the official recruitment platform will not be accepted.
All registration are done online and you are to upload all required documents.
For more registration instructions, kindly CLICK HERE to get access to Nigerian Army 80RRI full application process.
Read Also: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Method Of Selection
After the online application, the Nigerian Army will release list of shortlisted candidates. The list will include names of all qualified applicants.
After the shortlist, successful candidates will be called upon for screening and training. Also, requirements for screening will be given to you.
The Nigerian Army recruit all suitably qualified male and female across the country.
Final selection will be done after the field training and drilling. However, it will depend solely on the general performance of candidates including their physical and mental health fitness.
Do you want us to inform you when the recruitment form is officially out? If yes kindly drop your comments below.
Also, drop your question below for us to assist you better. Remember to share this post and be among the first to receive all updates for free.