Nigerian Civil Defence Salary Per Month — See NSCDC Ranks & Salary Structure 2020. You will see how much civil defence corps earn per month.
Apply Here: Civil Defence Recruitment
The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is one of the forces in Nigeria that pays well. This post has detailed information on Civil Defence Corps salary structure and pay per month.
After reading this article, you will know all civil defence ranks. From the highest rank to the lowest ranks. You will also see dates when NSCDC receive their salaries.
Read below to find out how much federal government pay civil defence corps (NSCDC).
Civil Defence Salary Per Month 2021 — Annual Salary Structure
Let’s now show you ranks in civil Defence Corps and their annual salary. Also, allowance is not included in the list.
- Assistant Cadre — From ₦296,506 – ₦374,259.
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre — From ₦357,385 – ₦411,454.
- Inspectorate Cadre — From ₦483,014 – ₦567,065.
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II — From ₦858,956 – ₦986,991.
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I — From ₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416.
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II — From ₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539.
- Superintendent Cadre II ₦1,094,027 – From ₦1,252,038.
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II — From ₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234.
- Assistant Commander ₦1,225,584 – From ₦1,405,449.
- Deputy Commander ₦1,619,447 – From ₦1,825,589.
- Chief Commander ₦1,759,921 – From ₦1,966,281.
- Assistant Commandant General ₦2,272,288 – From ₦2,464,56.
There are different levels / ranks in civil defence. Promotion will be given to officials on regular basis. There are also some conditions that will make you get promoted faster.
We hope this detailed article is helpful to to you. If you have any query regarding this article or need more information, please let us know by posting your comments below.
Remember to BOOKMARK this page and check back later to see when civil defence (NSCDC) salary is increased.
Kindly share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest or Google+