NIMC Recruitment 2021. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Portal
The national identity management commission has finally publicized recruitment updates. This post will help you better understand how to apply for NIMC jobs in Nigeria. Qualified candidates can apply online from any state including FCT.
There have been so much questions concerning NIMC 2021 recruitment. Questions like;
- Is the Recruitment form out?
- Where can I get the form?
- How much is the form?
- What are the requirements for getting employed
- When is the application deadline?
- How can I apply?
See Also: NIMC Registration Centers
These questions and more are going to be answered in this post. Therefore, interested applicants are advised to read this article to the end to get all the necessary information.
In this article you will be seeing the shortlisting requirement or criteria for NIMC 2021/2022 recruitment.
Also, the application portal by which applicants can apply for this 2021/2022 recruitment will be displayed here.
It is important that interested applicants know the requirements and the necessary information to be able to make a successful application.
However, only candidates who meet up to the requirements and are found qualified will be shortlisted. So, to make a successful application, go through the required steps and guidelines. The guidelines will allow you do a successful application and will grant you an advantage. This is because the NIMC screening or interview starts online. Therefore, you should be careful while applying and take it seriously.
The National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems. It was established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 and established to;
- Create, operate and manage Nigeria’s national identity card database,
- Integrate the existing identity database in government institutions,
- Register individuals and legal residents.
- Assign a unique national identification number and introduce general multi-purpose cards.
Read Also: INEC Recruitment
- Candidates must have an OND, NCE, HND or B.Sc in any discipline but from a recognized higher institution.
- Also, NYSC discharge certificate is required of graduates. Meanwhile, an exemption letter is also acceptable as the case may be.
- Furthermore, applicants should be computer literate as the nature of the job requires computer skills.
How To Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2021
- Apply by visiting the online NIMC direct portal @ www.nimc.gov.ng
- Afterwards, fill the form which follows accordingly with relevant and required details.
- Upload necessary credentials and
- Finally, submit the form online.
Note: currently, NIMC is not undergoing any recruitment. Therefore, disregard any information saying otherwise.
Also, do not patronize anyone that wants to collect money from you for the acquisition of the form because it is free
Presently, the application deadline for NIMC 2020/2021 recruitment is not yet out. This date will be communicated to you as soon as it is released.
Simply, visit www.nimc.gov.ng to get all the details you need about.
Read Also: NAFDAC Recruitment
Moreover, your questions and comments will be entertained in the comment section below.
We hope this detailed post on NIMC Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.