National Institute Of Medical Research (NIMR) 2021/2022 Recruitment. How To Apply Portal & Requirements
To apply for the NIMR 2021/2022 recruitment, you have to know the requirements and how to apply. Hence, the need to publish this article.
This article was published to enlighten interested persons about the shortlisting criteria for NIMR recruitment 2021. Also, to provide a guideline which applicants can follow and make a successful application.
So, to make a successful application and get shortlisted, you to know the guiding principles involved and stay informed.
However, this article will be answering questions to;
- Where can I get the form?
- How much can I get the form?
- How do I apply for NIMR recruitment.
- What is the application deadline for 2021/2022 NIMR recruitment?
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research in Yaba, Lagos state, Nigeria is a medical research institute established by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the research institute establishment act of 1977, to promote National health and developments.
However, more qualified health officers are needed to fill in the vacant positions available at NIMR so as to promote health.
Hence, there is need for effective drugs and medical research for the cure of various diseases around the nation and internationally.
So, if you think you can help figure out or do research that will help promote life and alleviate diseases, then you can apply for this job recruitment.
Eligibility Shortlisting Criteria
- Applicants must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant disciplines from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Also, applicants must have served and obtained NYSC certificate. Meanwhile, an exemption letter from NYSC is also acceptable.
- In addition, interested applicants must be able to work with or without supervision.
- Moreover, a knowledge of computer is an added advantage.
- All qualification credentials must be screened and uploaded on the application portal only.
How To Apply For NIMR 2021/2022 Recruitment
- Application is done online through the application portal which is www.nimr.gov.ng
- Visit the recruitment portal and fill the form which will be provided to you with relevant information.
- Also, upload your necessary credentials and finally, submit the form online.
Note; NIMR is currently not recruiting for 2021/2022. Therefore, disregard any information saying otherwise.
However, you can login into the direct NIMR recruitment portal to confirm the 2021/2022 recruitment updates.
Though, this site will be updated as soon as there is any update from NIMR as related to NIMR recruitment 2021/2022.
Remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.