NIS recruitment form 2021/2022 for graduates and undergraduates is out and candidates can start new application.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates for the ongoing federal government recruitment
Interested Applicants can start filling the online application form. However, you must read this post to see complete application guidelines.
Apply Here: NIS Recruitment
The NIS is one of the paramilitary forces in Nigeria. Their main duties are;
- Control persons entering and leaving Nigeria
- Issuing of travel documents to people inside and outside Nigeria
- Boarder control and patrol
- They also issue resident permit to foreigners in the country
To apply for NIS job job requirements, there are certain requirements and qualifications you need. Some of this requirements have been listed below
NIS Eligibility & Qualifications
Candidates applying for NIS recruitment should;
- Have a minimum O’level (WASSCE, WAEC, NECO GCE or NABTEB)
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Have a valid means of identification
- Diploma, bachelor degree or any other recognized qualifications
- Be at least 21 years
- Have good medical health records
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to speak English and any other language
- Birth certificate and certificate of origin will be required
- Passport photograph
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption for graduates
- All gender can apply
I believe you have seen the most important qualifications you need to posses if you wan to join the Nigeria Immigration Service. You will see more requirements when you visit the application portal give below
How To Apply for NIS Recruitment
NIS job application is strictly online. Applicants must visit NIS portal to register and fill the online application form
To begin, go to NIS career page at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng and select 2021 recruitment exercise
Proceed to register with your details and submit your application once completed.
General Application Guidelines
Candidates should apply for one vacancy only. Also, all documents submitted during on-line application must be presented during physical screening. After the online application, NIS will release names of shortlisted candidates for screening and interview and final selection will depend solely general performance of candidates including their physical and mental health fitness.
We hope this detailed post on NIS Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.