Npower Teach recruitment 2021/2022. This post will help you better understand how to apply for N tech recruitment by visiting Npower tech portal – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/site/. The Npower Programme is sponsored by Federal government
The N-power Teach Recruitment 2021/2022 — General Application Guidelines
About The N power Teachers Programme
The N-power Teach volunteers is designed to improve education delivery system in Nigeria. The Npower Tech volunteers will be deployed to primary schools in Nigeria to assist the present academic and non academic staff in the schools. However, they will not replace other staff serving in the schools already. In some cases, they’ll assist in taking basic education to marginalized communities.
N-power Teach Programme Duration
The programme will last for a duration of 2 years (24 months). This involves series of training before deployment. Candidates who performed well will be deployed to primary schools within Nigeria.
Selection Preference / Academic Requirements
The Npower teach programme is for all graduates from any discipline obtained form a recognized institution.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), ONC & OND qualifications
- Health professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Laboratory technician, etc)
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption.
- Valid means of identification.
- Birth certificate / age declaration
- Other supporting documents.
Who Do Npower Teach Programme Needs?
The Npower Teach Programme is looking for anyone that have any skills related to computer programming, computer graphics design, computer generated images, animation, server administration, networking, data base management and lots more.
N-Teach Vacancies / Job Positions
See list of jobs / programmes you can apply for at Npower Teach.
- Professional teaching.
- Researcher, Research associate, senior research analyst.
- Project manager
- Project supervisor
- Social service analyst
- Strategy consultant
- Education consultant and associate.
More N-Power Programmes:
How To Apply For N-Power Teach Recruitment
Follow the guidelines given below for a successful application. N teach recruitment is for graduates who have nysc discharge certificate or letter of exemption. Also, NCE holders can apply for this job position.
To register and apply for N-power Tech recruitment, interested applicants must visit the N-power Teacher recruitment portal.
- Click on create account and register.
- You can register / create a new profile using your email address and phone number. Don’t worry, you can always login to your profile to edit it.
- Candidates must have an active bank account and a BVN number.
- Upload all required documents plus your passport photograph.
- Validate your details and submit your application.
- Finally, print your application slip.
The above are simple application steps. You will find out more when you visit the N-power Tech Programme recruitment portal.
Application Form Links
You can only apply for the Tech programme through N-power Teach official recruitment portal 2019. Click on the link below and you will be redirected to the application form portal.
APPLY HERE: N-Power Teach Recruitment Portal
N-Power Teach Programme Application Fee
Candidates / applicants are not supposed to pay to get Npower Teach form. It is generally free and you can get it from the application form portal (https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng)
Selection Procedure / Method
At the end of the application, candidates with best qualifications will be shortlisted for further screening. Also, important dates for exams / screening and interview will be announced here in due time.
RECOMMENDED: N-Power Past Questions And Answers
We Believe this Npower Teach updates is helpful to you. Do you need more information or application filling instructions from us? Do so through the comment section below. We will be glad to help you with more details.
Wishing All Interested & Eligible Candidates A Successful Npower Teachers Application!.