Check Out The Salary Structure, Organizational Structure And Rank Structure Of The NSCDC.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) salary structure is worth given a shot. Also, the organizational structure is well categorized for effective discharge of duties. Moreover, the ranking system determines how much a Nigerian civil defence officer receives in a month.
To get the full details of Nigerian security and civil defence corp salary, rank and organizational structure, kindly read through this article till the end.
In this post, we will share with you the answers to the following questions
- What is civil defence salary structure?
- How much is civil defence training allowance?
- Also, what does a Nigerian Civil defence corp receive every month as salary?
- Paramilitary structure in Nigeria
- The NSCDC organizational structure.
- What is NSCDC Ranking Structure?
All these and many more will be extensively discussed here to that before you apply for the job if you want to, you must have known the necessary details.
About the Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp is one of the paramilitary institutions in Nigeria and was established in May, 1967 by the Nigerian government. However, in 1984, the corp was transformed to a national security service. Also, in 2003, NSCDC was given an act of statutory by the then president, Olusegun Obasanjo. Nevertheless, the act was amended in 2007 to give a better opportunity to discharge their duties properly.
Duties of the NSCDC
In summary, the general duty of the NSCDC is to promote security by helping in the fight of criminal offences.
Also, the civil defense protects the civil right of the citizens and have the right to arrest anyone who contradicts the right or hinder another citizen’s right.
Furthermore, the civil defence have the right to inspect, investigate and seize any material used for vandalization or suspected to be vandalized.
NSCDC Salary Structure
The salary structure of the Nigerian security and civil defense corps is as follows;
|3-5||Assistant Cadre||₦296,506 – ₦374,259|
|6||Assistant Inspectorate Cadre||₦357,385 – ₦411,454|
|7||Inspectorate Cadre||₦483,014 – ₦567,065|
|8||Assistant Superintendent Cadre II||₦858,956 – ₦986,991|
|9||Assistant Superintendent Cadre I||₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416|
|10||Deputy Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539|
|11||Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038|
|12||Chief Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234|
|13||Assistant Commander||₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449|
|14||Deputy Commander||₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589|
|15||Chief Commander||₦1,759,921 – ₦1,966,281|
|16||Assistant Commandant General||₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560|
NSCDC Rank Structure
The rank structure of the Nigerian Security and civil Defence Corp is as follows from the least rank to the highest rank.
- Assistant Cadre — Level 3-5
- Inspectorate Cadre — level 6-12
- Assistant superintendent cadre II (ASCII) — Level 8
- Assistant superintendent cadre I (ASCI) — Level 9
- Deputy superintendent cadre (DSC) — Level 10
- Superintendent cadre (SC) — Level 11
- Chief superintendent cadre (CS) — Level 12
- Assistant commander (AC)— Level 13
- Deputy commander (DC) — Level 14
- Chief commander (CC) — Level 15
- Assistant Commander General (ACG) — Level 16
- Deputy commander general (DCG) — Level 17
- Commandant General (CG) — Level 18
Also check out;
Has this post been beneficial to you? If yes, kindly share to inform others too and if No, kindly ask any questions and leave your comment in the comment section below.