The management of Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (formally, Northwest University) have released post utme screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session. NWU aptitude test registration for Direct Entry and UTME candidates is now on sale.
Any candidate who wish to apply for any undergraduates programme in the institution should read this article for detailed guidelines
All candidates are advised to reprint their exam slip after registration to see new exam date, timetable, hall and seat number. See how to apply below;
NWU YMSUK Post UTME Eligibility
Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates must meet admission requirements before on-line application.
- Candidates who have chosen the institution as 1st choice in JAMB
- Must have scored 160 and above in UTME examination
- Applied for NWU direct entry form via JAMB
- Have at least 5 credit passes in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
- In addition, your O’level result must not be in more than 2 sittings
Direct Entry Requirements
- Applicants with Diploma, IJMB or NCE can apply
- Direct Entry candidates with Diploma must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science programmes / departments and 3.5 for Arts departments / programmes respectively.
- NCE holders must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant Programmes in the faculty
- Also, DE candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Science department and I points for Arts department / Programmes respectively
How To Apply For NWU/ YMSUK Post-UTME Form
The guidelines below can be used by UTME and Direct Entry candidates. The method of registration is on-line
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit the University’s website @ https://www.nwu.edu.ng/ and click on “2020 Admission Portal”
- Generate Remitta payment invoice by entering your JAMB reg number
- Proceed to any bank to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2000) fee for the form. You will be issued a receipt containing your payment pin
- After paying, login to the portal to complete your bio-data Information
- Endure your verify your information before you submit it
- All candidates must print their acknowledgement slip upon registration
Registration Starting Date:
The form is not officially out but we will inform you once it is released
Also, we will publish the deadline here. Once the portal is closed, candidates will not be able to register again. However, the school might still sell supplementary screening form this year
General Application Information
If the screening / exam is rescheduled, all Candidates must reprint their slip to see new exam dates, timetable, seat number etc. Meanwhile, calculator and mobile phones will not be allowed during screening.
The school earlier announced that those that missed the aptitude test exam will not be offered admission.
We hope this NWU (YMSUK) admission news is helpful to you. If you need more latest updates from us, please post your comments below and we will notify you.
Kindly Share This Post To Inform Other Eligible Candidates!.