Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Tuition Fees, School Fees Schedule For 2020/2021 Academic Session
All you need to know about Obafemi Awolowo university school fees, tuition fee, and other fees are enlisted in this article.
However, this article concerns;
- 2020/2021 Jambites who chose OAU as their first choice of university
- Returning students of OAU
- prospective jambites who wants to put OAU as their choice of institution
- Enquiries about masters and other programs and their required school fees and other payments.
- Those who want to learn how to pay school fees.
These categories of people are most likely to find this article very beneficial as their needs will be met here.
Also, we will also see the acceptance fee payment and payment deadline . In addition, for those who do not know how to make the payments online will also see how to do it here.
It is very necessary that all students of Obafemu Awolowo University know the school fees schedule for 2020/2021 academic session. However, both old and new students should go through this article to see the latest school fees update of OAU.
Meanwhile, OAU is a federal university in Nigeria and it happens to be one of the best. However, you do not have to worry so much about school fees so much because it is fairly affordable. Nevertheless, it is important that freshera especially know the following below;
- School fees for freshers
- Acceptance Fee for Freshers
- How to pay acceptance fee
- How to accept provisional admission from OAU
School Fees For Different Faculties Per-Session (Fresh Students)
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU. ARTS||N43,700||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC||N54,700||Per Session|
|MEDICINE/PHARMACY/HEALTH SCIENCES||N57,700||Per Session|
School Fees For Returning Students Per Session
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU.ARTS||N20,100||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC FEE||N28,100||Per Session|
(Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan)
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY||N31,100||Per Session|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY|
(Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan)
|LATE REGISTRATION FOR COURSES||N2,000.00|
|ACCOMODATION (RETURNING STUDENT)||N2,590.00|
|i. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Returning Students||N55, 300.00|
|ii. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Extra Semester (Rain/Harmattan)||N54, 050.00|
- TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health Insurance Prog.) – 2,000.00
- Students’ Welfare Insurance Scheme – 1,000.00
- Accommodation: (Freshmen will be provided accommodation on first come first served basis) – N3,090.000
Acceptance fee is a non-refundavke amount paid by freshers for the acceptance of a provisional admission offered to them. Therefore, this fee stands as a prove that the student has accepted the admission and cannot be refunded on no account.
However, freshers are advised to make this payment early enough before the validity of the admission expires.
School/Tuition Fee Payment Deadline
Note; Failure to make payments as at when die will attract an extra charge which will resolve in additional payment.
Therefore, students both freshers and returning students, should try to make payments before the academic year session is over. As failure to do so may stop you from sitting for the second semester exams.
School Fees Payment Procedures/Payment Portal
- Visit www.oau.edu.ng
- Click on pay fees
- Select the payment type you want to pay. However, since it is school fees payment you want to make, click school fees. Otherwise, click on any other payment you want.
- Then, create an invoice for the payment you want to make.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment through the remita print out that was sent to you via the school’s portal
- Make the payment and print out the payment slip
- Later on, send the remits invoice and the payment slip to the bursary and convert to the University receipt.
Hope this article has been informative enough, kindly share with others too so they can get the information.
Also, for further enquiries, simply ask your questions in the comment section below and get immediate response.