Oke Ogun Poly Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. Post UTME form price is N2,800 (two thousand eight hundred naira only). See details and how to apply below.
This is to inform all aspirants of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic (TOPS) that the Post utme Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out. This is the National Diploma (ND) Full-time Pre-Admission Screening.
The post utme form is for all candidates that chose the school as first choice in jamb. Kindly visit jamb portal to make oke ogun poly your first choice before you buy and process the admission form.
Update: Post UTME registration is still ongoing.
Oke Ogun Poly Post UTME Eligibility / Requirements 2021/2022
- All candidates who chose The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki as their choice with good jamb score
- Candidates must score at least 120 marks in the unified tertiary matriculation examination
- Candidates who are willing to make the institution their first choice in jamb.
- Must have good o-level results
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic ND Full Time Courses 2021/2022
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
How To Apply for Oke Ogun Poly Post UTME 2021/2022
Eligible applicants should follow the steps below to apply.
- Go to TOPS Portal via http://apply.tops.edu.ng/
- Register to create an application account. You will be required to provide your JAMB registration number. Also ensure you enter valid Email and Mobile number
- Pay applicable Application fees online
- Complete and Submit the application form.
- Print a copy of your application and payment receipt
- Visit tops portal for news update
Note: you may be asked to reprint your post utme screening slip to see new exam date and timetable
Deadline: Not specified.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.