The Ondo State government have approved the recruitment of new 1000 teachers to fill vacant positions in primary schools across the state.
This post will help you better understand how to register for Ondo teachers recruitment 2020. Interested and eligible candidates must apply through Ondo SUBEB portal.
Kindly read below for full details about this employment opportunity today.
This recruitment exercise is for applicants with B.ED and NCE qualifications.
Ondo SUBEB Teachers Requirements & Qualifications
Here are some necessary requirements you need to have before you apply for this job
- Applicants must have B.ED or NCE
- Must be a citizen of the country and have a valid means of identification
- Be physically and mentally fit
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Graduate of any recognized institution
- Application CV
- Reference letter
- Other supporting documents
If you meet the requirements above, then you are qualified to apply for teaching jobs in Ondo State. We will now show you how to fill and submit the job form online.
How To Apply Online
Ondo SUBEB jobs are for all qualified applicants. Also, interested and eligible candidates must visit the main SUBEB portal to register today.
The Ondo State government have advised all prospective candidates to visit SUBEB portal for further instructions.
Here are what you need to do when you login to the portal.
- Visit Ondo SUBEB portal at https://ondosubeb.com/careers/
- Complete the teachers employment registration form
- Upload all required documents
Note: Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for aptitude test / screening
Kindly check back later for news updates on Ondo State SUBEB recruitments 2020