OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form. The management of Ondo State University of Technology (OSUSTECH) have released Post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who wish to apply for undergraduate’s degree admission should read this article.
The university management is currently asking students to apply for the entrance admission form and prepare for screening. Here, we will show you all requirements and how to apply.
OSUSTECH is a state-owned Institution in Ondo State. Moreover, the offer various degree programmes such as Associate’s Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD.
Direct Entry or UTME Candidates seeking foe admission into 100 or 200 level must pass through JAMB and Putme. See what it takes below;
See Also: OSUSTECH Courses
OSUSTECH Post-UTME Form Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen the University as 1st choice in JAMB
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects including. English language and Mathematics are compulsory
- Also, your O’level result should not be in more than 2 sittings
- Candidate must be at least 16 years
- D.E students can still apply through JAMB and participate in the screening
How To Apply
- Candidates should use valid JAMB registration to create account on OSUSTECH screening portal.
- Ensure the names on your JAMB registration slip and payment at the same
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- In addition, you are to pay on-line using your ATM card
- To pay with card, enter your card number, expiration date, CCV and pin
- If successful, you will be redirected to the e-portal to complete the form
- Enter your O’level result details and grades
- Upload picture (passport)
- Review your information and submit
- Candidates are to print the acknowledgement slip upon registration
General Application Guidelines
- It is recommended to login to OSUSTECH admission processing portal to know your exam date
- You have to reprint your slip to check your exam schedule
- If you miss the exam, you will not be offered admission.
- Furthermore, calculator and mobile phones will not be allowed into the examination hall.
See Also: OSUSTECH Cut Off Marks
As at the time of publishing this article, OSUSTECH Putme closing date have not bee released. Kindly check back later.
Application Starting Date:
We will give you all info when enrollment commence. The method of application is on-line.
Satisfied with this? Kindly comment below for help.
Also, visit this page often for latest news and updates on Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Putme & D.E screening for this year’s admission.
Share To Inform Other Interested Candidates!.