The Oyo State government is currently recruiting. Oyo Tescom non-teaching staff application form is all we have discussed in this article. If you are interested in non-academic jobs across primary and secondary schools in Oyo State, then read this post to see how to apply and join.
The recruitment form is available online. Interested and qualified candidates can download the form for free.
All you have to do is visit Oyo State government jobs portal to begin. Application form I generally free!.
Before we continue, let us show you requirements all applicants must meet. Those who are qualified will see their names in the shortlist.
Oyo State TESCOM (non-teaching / non-academic) staff shortlisted candidates will contain names of applicants for interview and exams.
Related Job: Oyo State Teaching Staff Recruitment
Requirements & Qualifications
For non-teaching / Non-academic job employment, candidates must meet the requirements listed below;
a. Day/Night Watchmen
– Applicants must be mentally and physically fit with Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
b. Clerical Officers:
– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education with five credits (O/L) at one sitting or six credits at two sittings in WAEC, NECO and other relevant examination bodies.
c. Assistant Executive Officers (General Duties)
– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Public Administration and Secretarial Assistant, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
d. Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Financial Accounting, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
e. In addition to above, prospective candidates must also possess the following:
– Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age
– Local Government Identification
– Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
How To Apply
Applicants must visit Oyo Tescom job portal to download and print the application form. Make sure you apply for position that best fit your qualifications.
In addition, multiple application will not be allowed.
Application Closing Date / Deadline
The registration closing date is 24th February 2020. Thereafter, submission of forms will not be allowed.
Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for CBT exams followed by Interview and screening.
The date for exams will be announced soon.
Kindly visit this page often for latest news and updates on Oyo State Non-Teaching / Non-academic (Tescom) jobs Recruitment 2020/2021.
Help Us Inform other Candidates By Sharing This Article