PHCN Recruitment 2021. In this article, we will guide you on how to apply for Power Holding Company job recruitment.
If you are interested in PHCN jobs, then this article will guide you on how to apply for graduates job vacancies.
The power holding company of Nigeria also know as NEPA recruits new workers every year. In other not to miss this opportunity, we are going to give you reliable updates on how to apply for PHCN jobs.
Here are questions other candidates are asking;
When is PHCN recruiting?.
How to apply for NEPA jobs.
Job vacancies at PHCN.
Latest recruitment at phcn?
NEPA recruitment forms.
Requirements & Qualifications for PHCN Recruitment 2021
Candidates who want to apply for PHCN recruitments should meet the below eligibility criteria;
- Have minimum O-level certificates
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin / L.G.A
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Good CV
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Training and other certificates obtained
- Basic computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for PHCN Recruitment 2021/2022
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for PHCN / NEPA recruitment.
- Visit the company’s website at www.phcn.gov.ng
- Find and click on the “career portal”.
- Continue with the instructions given to complete the job application form.
We will update this post and notify you as soon as PHCN nationwide recruitment kicks off.
More updates coming soon!.
Meanwhile, here are other federal jobs you can apply now.
PHCN Recruitment Dates
Important dates such as starting date, closing date / application deadline will be announced here.
Kindly check back often for everything you need to know about PHCN / NEPA recruitment 2020.
We hope this detailed post on PHCN Recruitment is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.