Plateau State Civil Commission Recruitment 20202/2021 have started officially. See all application requirements and how to apply at https://www.plateaustate.gov.ng/page/civil-service-commission/recruitment.
We bring to you the latest news and updates on plateau state civil service Commission recruitment 2020/2021. The government of plateau state (Governor Simon Lalong) have approved recruitment across various ministry in the state.
We published this post to give detailed application guideline. As you read below, you will see the recruitment job portal, application requirements and Eligibility, application deadline and how to apply.
In addition, you will see all documents needed for the for the recruitment and how to submit your application successfully.
Keep reading below to find out more!.
Read Also: Federal Government Recruitment Portal
Application Requirements And Eligibility
Interested applicants who want to apply for the recruitment are expected to meet the criteria below. However, applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be Shortlisted for further screening and exam. See list of documents and qualifications needed for plateau state civil service commission recruitment.
- Candidates should have O’level certificate (which include any of WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or it’s equivalent)
- ND in any discipline
- HND in any discipline
- B.Sc, B.A in any discipline obtained from a recognized Institution
- M.Sc (Masters Degree) and P.HD in any field / discipline obtained from a recognized Institution.
- Applicants will have to submit NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Minimum age for employment (recruitment) not stated
- Applicants should be of good behavior
- Screening and written / oral examination will be carried out for Shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants will also have to submit good CV for employment purposes.
Vacancies / Position Available For Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021
Before you apply for the on going recruitment, you need to know areas or field that fits your qualifications. Some of the approved vacancies include.
- Ministry of education — 161 positions non-teaching staffs
- Plateau hospital management which have over 108 vacancies.
- Recruitment for teachers
- Recruitment for health professional (nurses and doctors) and many others.
It is important you apply for job that you meet the qualifications. This will increase your chances of getting shortlisted. The updated version of this post will carry more information such as salary structure, screening past questions and answers, screening date, venues, centers and names of shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply For Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
All application will be done on the job portal to fill out application form. In addition, applicants will have to visit the recruitment process to sign up / register with proper information. Application forms are generally free! You don’t need to pay any money for the recruitment. Plateau State recruitment job portal / website is where you need to register.
Application Portal Coming Soon….
Let us inform you that you will need to have a valid email address and phone number before you apply. The ministry will contact all successful candidates for further Screening.
If you need more updates and news on plateau state civil service commission recruitment, kindly let us know.
We will be happy to see you ask questions regarding this post or plateau state government recruitments.
Also, help us inform other interested applicants by sharing this news updates!.