www.policerecruitment.ng still remains is the official website to visit and apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2021/2022. Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates PDF will also be published here. Registration is still ongoing and deadline / closing date is also out.
Are you looking for how to apply and join the Nigeria police constable?. If yes, this post will give you detailed guidelines. It is necessary you follow the application instructions carefully. This is important because only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for screening.
www.policerecruitment.ng/Candidates list will be published here and on the NPF official portal.
Read Also: Nigeria Army Recruitment Form 2021
How Do I Join The Nigeria Police Force?
To get started, you need to know when recruitment process begin. Once you are sure that NPF is recruiting, visit any business center for registration help. However, you can still do this yourself if you know how to fill and submit application online.
After the online application, qualified candidates will be shortlisted for screening. This includes written exams and oral screening. Furthermore, final selection / list will depend solely on general performance of applicants. We recommend you maintain a good health records before your interview date.
What Are The Requirements / Eligibility To Join The Nigeria Police Force?
This is one of the most important thing you need to know about police recruitment. If you apply with the right documents, you will qualify for interview and training.
The following documents / qualifications below will be needed during your online application and registration.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment center.
- Applicants must have photocopies or scanned copy of the documents listed below;
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Read Also: NAF Recruitment
How To Apply For Police Recruitment 2021
To begin, you need to visit the official portal for Nigeria police constable Recruitment.
The right website to visit is www.policerecruitment.ng
Note: Application is strictly on-line. Candidates will not be asked to submit their application at any police station.
After your online application, applicants should always login to NPF portal to know the status of their application.
How Do I Get All Updates & News On Police Recruitment?
If you need latest news and gist on Nigeria Police Force (NPF) from us, kindly BOOKMARK this page and visit often. We will also notify you when Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates names is out.
We believe this detailed article is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this article or Nigeria police recruitment, please reach us by posting your comments below.
Kindly Share This Article To Inform Other Interested Candidates!.