PPPRA Recruitment Form 2021/2022 and how to apply online. This page will show you how to apply for PPPRA recruitment for graduates and undergraduates in Nigeria.
Interested and eligible candidates can start filling out the PPPRA online application forms after reading this article.
You are reading the latest news and updates PPPRA graduates and undergraduates Recruitment. See some questions relevant to this article below. We provided answers to all your questions about PPPRA Recruitment.
- PPPRA online recruitment portal.
- When will PPPRA start recruitment?
- How to get Recruitment forms for PPPRA.
- PPPRA dates for recruitment.
- New jobs and vacancies available at Petroleum Product price regulatory Authority.
- About PPPRA and their salary structure.
- PPPRA is a good Government job / Recruitment you can go for.
You can now read below for more detailed information.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements For PPPRA Online Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Candidates must first check their eligibility before they start filling out PPPRA online application. This is important because only qualified candidates will get shortlisted. See important credentials and documents needed below.
- Post tertiary qualifications obtained from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor degree, BSc, B.A, Master’s degree, PhD, HND, OND etc.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC. NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption is one of the credentials that will be uploaded on PPPRA application portal.
- Birth certificate, age declaration.
- Valid identification card.
- Guarantors form or letter of recommendation / reference.
- Application CV
- Your personal health records is important when it comes to employment
- Other documents you think will support your application.
- ICPC Recruitment Form
- Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC (Civil Defence) shortlisted Candidates
How To Apply For PPPRA Recruitment
To apply, you need to visit PPPRA career page / portal to see all vacancies and jobs. Candidates are advised to apply for jobs that best fits your qualifications.
Please do not apply for more than one job. Multiple applications will be rejected. To avoid this, do not use the same email address and phone number for more than on job application.
Important Notice: Kindly be informed that PPPRA (petroleum products price regulatory authorities) is not currently recruiting.
Kindly reach out to PPPRA official career page / job portal at http://pppra.gov.ng or visit this page often for we shall update this post anytime the petroleum products price regulatory authority is recruiting.
Kindly be informed that successful and shortlisted candidates will be contacted through emails, text messages and phone calls. Furthermore, dates for interview, examination and screening will be announced thereafter.
Note: good medical reports is necessary for job application.
We hope this post is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this article or PPPRA recruitment process, please reach us by commenting below. We will be glad to help you in your application.
Also, remember to BOOKMARK this page and visit often for latest updates and news on PPPRA (petroleum products price regulatory authority) job, vacancies and recruitment.
Wishing all interested candidates a successful application!.
Remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.