President University, Indonesia Scholarship For Undergraduates & Bachelor’s Degree 2020/2021 — See Application Portal & Requirements
Study in Indonesia for free with the president University Scholarship which is ongoing.
Are you an undergraduate and you with to study in Indonesia? Go though this article to see the requirements and how to apply for this scholarship program.
About President University / Location
President University is a private university located in Jababeka Education Park in Kota Jababeka, Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia. However, this school is a prestigious school and has high standards. This is why to get admitted into this school, you will need to pass a well organised test.
About President University Scholarship
This scholarship has been fully paid for but will only be available to students who have high performing education standards. It is aimed at encouraging undergraduates who might not have the money for tuition and school fees. However, this scholarship attracts tests and few exams for interested students to be screened and qualify for the scholarship.
President University Scholarship Worth
This scholarship will cover the tuition fee and school fees through out the period of study in the school.
- Students who have a good performance in A’level exams and can do even better in the President University.
- Also, student must possess an IB diploma to be eligible
- Furthermore, students must pass the president University test
- Also, interested students should be fluent in English language because there will be a TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
- However, you will not have to take the TOEFL test as a foreign language. Meanwhile, if you have written the TOEIC test before and it’s still valid (between a space of 2 years).
- For foreign students, a photocopy of your international passport.
- Also international students are expected to provide a copy of their original academic diploma in English.
- In addition, a certified translation of your final transcript (list of grades/marks) in English.
- Moreover, a signed letter of acceptance (LoA) by parent(s) or guardian of the student.
- Also, 2 (two) recent 4X6 colour photographs.
How To Apply
Apply for the President University scholarship by filling the online application form and providing the required documents as listed above.
Also check out Nigerian Scholarships
The deadline for the application of this scholarship is 30th of July.
For more enquiries, kindly ask questions in the comment section below and you will be answered promptly.
Also, share this information via social media by sharing the link so that others can get informed too.