Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® – Windsor-Sarnia as a Driver (Full G) and discover the opportunities we have to offer. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities are endless. We are proud to boast that 75% of our managers have been promoted from the driver and mover position.
As Driver (Full G) you will provide world class customer service experience in the handling of each customer’s possessions. This position provides a unique opportunity for those looking to combine general labor with their customer service talents.
- Competitive compensation package
- Drivers start at $17/hour with predetermined increases
- Top performers are often rewarded with cash gratuity from their happy customers
- Weekly schedules provided to all employees
- Flexible schedules
Driver-Mover Job Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises
- Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing; comfortably interface with customer
- Responsible for truck Inspection, clean-up and moving equipment inventory
- Ability to comfortably use modern technology i.e. tablets
- Accurately complete paperwork and payment collection
Driver-Mover Job Requirements
- Commitment to customer service excellence and exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Relentlessly positive attitude
- Professional demeanor and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs. or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn and understand new work-related Apps
- Valid Canadian driver’s license and good driving record
- Willingness to provide Driver abstract and Insurance
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
Giving back to the community is at the heart of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®’s core values. As a driver or mover, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the members of the communities we work in. We are working together to move people forward both personally and professionally.
To keep our teammates as safe as possible, we’ve provided the needed PPEs such as masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
This job posting is for a position at the individually owned and operated TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise located in Windsor, Ontario. The employer at this location is 11644351 Canada Inc.
Apply on company site