The school management is inviting Candidates who applied for admission into the university through JAMB to apply for Direct Entry (DE) and Post UTME screening. SSU admission form 2021/2022 is out on-line.
If you want to gain admission into 100 level or 200 level, candidate must pass through JAMB and Post UTME. However, eligible candidates who met all admission requirements will be considered for admission.
Sokoto State University post UTME form is obtainable from the school portal. To check your eligibility, visit http://portal.ssu.edu.ng/
Post UTME Eligibility & Qualifications 2021/2022
- Pay application fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only
- Choose the institution as 1st choice in JAMB UTME
- Direct entry candidates must choose the University in JAMB
- Possession of 5 credit passes in O’level
- Your SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB should not be in more than 2 sittings
- You must be at least 16 years before October 2021
Registration starting date and deadline will be announced here soon. Kindly check back later to see when people start filling the application form.
Related Post: JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
How To Apply For SSU Admission
Direct Entry (D.E) and UTME Candidates should follow the guidelines given here;
- Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Generate a print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- After payment, login to your account again and update your bio-data, result records and other required information.
- Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
See Also: PLASU Course
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
Visit this page often for latest admission news and updates.
Notify Other Candidates By Simply Sharing This Article!.