Department of State Services also know as State Security Services, is currently receiving applications letters into d cadet cadre in all the state commands of the agency, including its National Headquarters Abuja , training institutions.
This post will give you SSS job recruitment updates and how to submit your application form. Interested candidates must meet all the criteria listed below.
The state security service employ males and females into the force. If you are up to 18, physically and mentally fit then you are eligible to apply for SSS recruitment.
We are going to show you eligibility criteria you need to know about here. However, this site is not the official website of the Nigerian state security service.
Eligibility & Qualifications
Candidates seeking for this job should meet the below qualifications.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years
- Possess 4 o level credits including English in one sitting or 5 credits at not more than 3 sittings including English language
- Possess first degree or HND with minimum of 2.2 or lower credit
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Passport photograph
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Letter of recommendation
- Application CV
- Other supporting documents
How To Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should visit any state commands of the agency, including its National Headquarters Abuja , training institutions. You can also visit State Security Service portal or office for more guidelines
The exercise will end by 14/7/2020. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening and interview.
Kindly share this post on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Pinterest or Google+ to inform others.