Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 – The officials of Sterling Bank plc have announced various vacancies such as Graduate Trainee, Internships & Experienced Hires. Interested and eligible candidates can start filling out the Sterling Bank recruitment form after reading this article. This article has detailed guidelines on how candidates can fill the recruitment form online.
As you read below, you will see all job vacancies / positions, eligibility criteria, documents needed, Sterling Bank recruitment portal and how to apply. Interested candidates must visit Sterling bank career page (portal) to register and apply. See all applications procedures below.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 – Vacancies / Job Positions
Before getting into the details of Sterling Bank recruitment, let us show you all available vacancies you can apply for. Be informed that the below job listings are available on Sterling Bank recruitment portal 2019.
- Graduate Trainee
- Internships &
- Experienced Hire
Sterling Bank Recruitment Dates 2019
The Sterling bank recruitment 2019 is ongoing and candidates who wish to apply can start filling out the application form. However, deadline / application closing date have not been specified yet. This page will be updated as soon as deadline is announced.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria / Application Requirements
Before filling out Sterling application form, candidates must first check their eligibility criteria. This is important because only candidates that met the job requirements will be shortlisted for exams, screening and interview. See list of application requirements / eligibility.
- Candidates must have good means of identification such as government issued ID cards.
- Possession of good O-level results such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Possession of B.Sc, OND, HND, M.Sc, B.A or its equivalent obtained from a recognized institution.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Good CV.
- Birth certificate.
- Certificate of origin (identification)
- Must be computer literate.
- Candidates should not be above 35 years old.
Candidates who met the requirements listed above are qualified to apply for Sterling recruitments 2019.
- First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Form 2019-2020 | Application Requirements, Qualifications & How To Apply
- UBA Bank Latest Job Recruitment 2019 – See All Available Vacancies, Requirements & How To Apply
- Zenith Bank Online Recruitment Application 2019 – See Recruitment Requirements & Application Procedures Here
- Ecobank Latest Job Recruitment 2019 – See General Application Guidelines, Requirements & How To Apply
- N-POWER Recruitment Form 2019/2020 | Registration Procedure & General Application Guide
How To Fill Out Sterling Bank Recruitment Form 2019?
The Sterling Bank recruitment form 2019 has to be filled online. The steps to apply for Sterling bank recruitment below.
- 1st Step: Candidates must visit Sterling bank career page / portal (https://sterling.ng/about/careers/) to register.
- 2nd Step: Check for all job vacancies / advertisement.
- 3rd Step: Click on the link.
- 4th Step: proceed to fill out the application form and upload all required documents / credentials.
- 5th Step: Proof check your application.
- 6th Step: Submit your application and email will be sent to you stating your job application.
Important Information: Make sure you register with valid email address and phone number. You will be contacted if you have been shortlisted.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
As per Sterling Bank recruitment, there is no specified fee for the form. Candidates do not have to pay any money for Sterling Bank recruitment form. This means that the application is generally free.
- Candidates who met requirements for the jobs they applied for will be shortlisted.
- Sterling Bank recruit candidates under two stages – written exams followed by face-to-face interview. However, the written exams will consist of an objective or descriptive type of questions. Such as verbal and quantitative analysis (reasoning).
- Candidates that passed the exams and interview will qualify for final selection.
- However, the final selection solely depends on overall performance of candidates and medical fitness.
Sterling Bank Recruitment – Sterling Bank Salary Structure
As you know, the salary/ pay depends on the job position you applied for. Sterling Bank pay their employees with more experience and better qualifications higher salary. Ensure you apply the job you are best qualified for. The salary range from N50,000 (fifty thousand naira) and above.
Sterling Bank Recruitment – Application Form Links
Links to register and apply for sterling bank recruitment are listed below. Candidates should click on their desired link below to register and apply.
- For GRADUATE TRAINEE “CLICK HERE” to apply.
- For INTERNSHIPS “CLICK HERE” to apply.
- For EXPERIENCED HIRES “CLICK HERE” to apply.
Now that we have given you detailed information on Sterling Bank recruitment 2019. We believe this detailed article is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this article or Sterling Bank recruitment, kindly write us through the comment section below. Wait online shortly and we will get back to you.