Survival Fund Registration Form 2020 | www.survivalfund.ng Portal.
Finally, the federal government MSME survival fund registration portal is opened. Therefore, if you have a business and the business needs financial support, this is an opportunity for you to regain a stand again.
- If you want to find out if this is real or not
- Or you want to get inquiries about the program
- Better still, you want to register with the CAC and need assistance
Congratulations! You are one step away from getting your wish accomplished.
The aim of writing this article is to guide applicants who might want to apply for this federal government scheme or need to get some vital information to stay Informed.
Interestingly, this post will serve as a guideline to help you do a successful registration at ease in your convenience.
Carefully read through this post to see how to application portal and registration guideline.
However, in this article, we will discuss extensively the following;
- About name survival fund
- All you need to know about the requirements and eligibility to be a beneficiary of survival fund
- Also, the application portal which you can use to apply for this scheme.
- How to get the registration form and register.
- What Payroll is all about.
- Importantly, the importance of registering with CAC.
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to know the registration dates as well as application deadline.
These and many more will be treated here for a better understanding and easier registration.
About MSME Survival Fund Registration Form 2020
The Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs (MSME) survival fund is more like an empowerment program which was set to help business owners who have suffer d financial set back. This scheme was created meant to financially support these business owners in the payment of salary due to the effect of the pandemic.
Survival Fund Registration Portal
The current and official application portal which you can use to apply for this opportunity is www.survivalfund.ng.portal.
Note: The portal is currently open and registration is currently ongoing.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Applicants must have a small business and must be under the payroll support category.
- Also, your business must be registered under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) to be eligible for this offer
In addition to the financial support by the federal government, FG has decided to register business for business owners under the CAC FOR FREE!
- Furthermore, your bank verification number must be provided too.
- In addition, applicant must provide a valid phone number and an active email address which will be used to communicate relevant information to you.
What Is Payroll Support?
Payroll support category comprises of business owners who cannot be able to pay salaries to their staff. However, the salary range must be within N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Moreover, the federal government has decided to help 500,000 business owners pay a maximum of 10 staff salary. Meaning, only 10 staff from each of the 500,000 firms will be beneficiaries of this program.
Payroll Registration Dates Are As Follows;
Education (Private schools) — 10pm Monday, 21st of September, 2020
Hospitality — 12am Friday, 25th of September, 2020
Other Sectors — 12am Monday, 28th of September
How To Apply For MSME Survival Fund Program
The application must be made through the survival fund application portal which is www.survivalfund.ng.
To Apply, visit the portal and fill the form online with the necessary and required details and credentials.
Finally, submit the form online.
When Is The Application Deadline For MSME Survival Fund Application
Currently, the application portal is opened and applications are going on.
Survival Fund opening Date: 21st of September, 2020.
Survival fund closing date: 15th of October, 2020. Therefore, all applications should be tendered on or before this date.
How Much Is The Registration Form?
Very importantly, the registration form is free! Therefore, on no account should anyone pay any money for the purchase of the form. However, if you do not have a art phone or access to the internet, you can pay someone in the cyber cafe for service charge to do the registration online for you.
More information about the MSME SURVIVAL FUND will be posted here to keep you updated. Hence, there is need for you to save this page and visit frequently to get more updates.
Also, feel free to ask your questions and make your comments in the comment section and they will be attended to promptly.
Very importantly, do well to share this post using any of the social media handles below to keep others informed as well.