Taraba State University courses. TASU Courses. This article has list of degree courses and programmes offered by TASU and their admission requirements.
Taraba State University, TASU has been officially accredited and recognized by National University Commission (NUC).
Kindly read this post if you are looking for high quality courses you can study in TASU.
See Also: TASU Post UTME Form
TASU Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 160 pass mark in unified tertiary matriculation exam to qualify for internal screening by the Taraba State University
List of TASU Courses / Programmes
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATION ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.