TASU Post UTME 2021. The management of Taraba State University, TASU wishes to inform all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME/DE admission form for 2021/2022 has been released.
Interested and eligible applicant should follow the guidelines below for successful application. TASU post-UTME cut-off mark is 160.
Candidates who choose the institution as first choice in the unified tertiary matriculation exam (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to apply.
TASU Post UTME Eligibility / Requirements
Direct Entry: Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
UTME Candidates: Chose the school as JAMB first choice and also score a minimum of 160.
Note: candidates must posses credit passes at relevant subjects in o’level exams.
How To Apply
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for TASU admission form successfully.
- Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
- Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
- Fill the form online and submit online.
- Also, print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
- You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
- Furthermore, all candidates are advised to go to JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed.
Note that your results will be verified online.
Closing Date: 15th November, 2020
See Also: How To Check TASU Admission List
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.