TASUED 1st, 2nd and 3rd admission list for 2021/2022 academic year is out. TASUED supplementary admission list loading. Find out step by step process on how to check your admission status here.
Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED admission list for direct entry and JAMB UTME candidates is out.
This is to notify all candidates that applied for various degree programmes in the institution that they can now check their admission status.
Apply Here: TASUED Post UTME Form
In this article, you will learn how to check your admission status the school portal. Names of successful students will also be uploaded on JAMB portal.
Candidates who made it should make sure they accept their admission on JAMB Caps Portal.
How To Check TASUED List 2021
It is very easy to check your name in the school admission list. Simply follow the instructions below;
- Go to TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the login column, select Prospective Student from the drop down and then click Login.
- After login, click ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Congratulations to all newly admitted students.
You can now check your JAMB profile and print original admission letter.
Second Method To Check Admission Status
- Go to jamb.org.ng and select e-facility portal
- Enter your JAMB username and password
- Select “check admission status”
- Also, select your exam year and enter your JAMB registration number
- Finally, click “check admission status” to verify your name on JAMB caps
- You will see further instructions to accept or reject your admission offer
In addition, TASUED Admission List will be released in batches such as; first batch, second batch, third batch and supplementary list.
More names will be released soon…
Kindly check back here later for all news on Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED admissions for direct entry and utme students.
Help us share this post to inform other aspirants!.