UNIABUJA post UTME, UNIABUJA DE form 2021. The management of University of Abuja, UNIABUJA have released post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Also, UNIABUJA direct entry admission form is out. Read to see UNIABUJA latest news and updates on admission forms.
This post has detailed guidelines on how to fill UNIABUJA admission form. Kindly be informed that only eligibility candidates who meet all UNIABUJA requirements should apply.
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at UNIABUJA portal — portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
See Also: UNIABUJA School Fees
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements 2021/2022
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy UNIABUJA Putme / DE form or not.
- Candidates who participated in 2021 UTME examination.
- Chose UNIABUJA as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have relevant O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 170 in JAMB
- Also, candidate must be at least 16 years by September 2021
- Color passport photograph
Kindly be informed that UNIABUJA give priority to first choice candidates. Second choice Candidates might be allowed be allowed to write the post utme or participate in DE screening.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Price
The cost for UNIABUJA aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. However, you may be required to pay additional charge if you are assisted by someone.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME / DE
Candidates who chose University of Abuja, UNIABUJA as first or second choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit UNIABUJA admission portal at portal.esut.edu.ng to generate payment invoice using their JAMB reg number.
- You will pay a non-refundable fee of N2000 for the form.
- Pay online or visit any bank.
- Login to UNIABUJA portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact.
In addition, Direct Entry Candidates should follow the same steps above to apply. Screening will also be conducted for all DE applicants.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
See Also: List of Courses Offered In UNIABUJA
As at the time of publishing this post, UNIABUJA post UTME / DE screening forms for the 2021/2022 Academic session is not yet out. However, you can BOOKMARK this page and visit often to see when registration start official.
If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to comment below and we will keep you updated.