University of Calabar, UNICAL post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out online. Also, UNICAL direct entry admission form is out. Candidates who chose the institution as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB can start applying for UNICAL admission forms (UTME & DE).
This post has detailed guidelines on how to fill UNICAL admission form. Kindly be informed that only eligibility candidates who meet all UNICAL requirements should apply.
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at UNICAL portal — https://www.myunical.edu.ng/post UTME
UNICAL Post UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements 2021/2022
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy UNICAL Putme / DE form or not. This is important because only qualified and eligible candidates will be offered admission into 100 level.
- Candidates who participated in 2021 JAMB UTME examination.
- Chose UNICAL as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have relevant O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 180 in JAMB
- Also, candidate must be at least 16 years by September 2021
- Color passport photograph
Post UTME Form Fee
The cost for UNICAL aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. Candidates who go to internet cafe to process their forms will pay extra charge.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME
Candidates who chose University of Calabar, UNICAL as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit UNICAL application portal at https://www.myunical.edu.ng to generate payment invoice using their JAMB reg number.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to UNICAL portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact.
DE candidates should follow the same procedures above to apply.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
Documents Needed For Screening
The documents below will be used during your screening / aptitude test exam.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
As at the time of publishing this post, UNICAL post UTME / DE screening forms for the 2021/2022 Academic session is not yet out. However, you can BOOKMARK this page and visit often to see when registration start official.
If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to comment below and we will keep you updated.